I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.
John 8: 12
How We Serve
Love, Light & Grace partners with community organizations to help achieve our mission of loving on the women in our community through nurturing their mind, body and spirit.
Through these partnerships, we are able to provide access to items and services that are crucial in empowering women and boosting their overall self esteem, confidence and spiritual health. Many of these women would not have access to the basic needs and resources without our support.
A few of our partners include:
In addition to our ongoing efforts to provide services to our community, LLG also participates in specific initiatives throughout the year targeting a specific need in the commiunity such as free snack bags to school age children in the community.
Our services include:
- Haircuts & stylings for women and children provided by community partners.
- Computer & Wi-Fi access to provide assistance with resumes and job applications.
- Feminine body and hair care items.
- Cleaning supplies for their homes.
- A library with access to gentely used Bibles and other devotional books.
- An intitmate place for Bible study and devotional small groups.
- Assistance with connecting our women to other agencies and organizations for more assistance.